It never fails to make me feel good when an award pops up in my inbox. I love knowing that I’ve made a connection with another blogger and I especially love introducing my readers to some blogs that I’ve come across and feel very fond of.
So thank you, future.flying.saucers! You’ve made my day! I think that your blog is lovely too!
If you haven’t visited there yet, I highly recommend it. You’ll find homeschooling info, honest insights on motherhood, sound theology, great encouragement and more.
I’m told I should answer these questions:
1) Describe yourself in 7 words: Wife, Mother, Friend, Sister, Daughter, Neighbor, Woman.
2) What keeps you up at night: My boys: The big one, the little one and the one I married. The boys in my life don’t sleep much.
3) Whom do you aspire to be like? I’d like to say something noble, like Mary the Mother of Jesus or something, but the truth is I mostly aspire to be like my big sister. I’ve hero-worshiped her since I was a geeky little kindergardener and she was the coolest college kid in the universe.
4) What scares you? Being a disappointment to others. I hate that look people get on their faces when I’ve let them down.
5) What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best is the chance to learn and grow by connecting with the blogging community. The worst is the time involved.
6) What was the last website you looked at? I was trying to figure out the cause of my baby’s nappyrash (sounds better than the boring ol’ American “diaper rash”) at http://children.webmd.com/guide/diaper-rash.
7) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would be less flakey. I tend to forget things and miss appointments for no reason at all except that I’m easily distracted.
Now that you know those things about me (which I’m sure you’ve been lying awake at night wondering about!) I get to tell you about some lovely blogs! I nominate these photo blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award, since each and every one of them brings more beauty to the world one gorgeous photo after another:
School of Rock, Paper, Scissors – A mosaic of crazy love, learning & life in motion
Have a beautiful weekend!