1. Bake a special tasty treat for an elderly neighbor and go deliver it. Stay long enough to visit.
2. Plant a tree.
3. Go shopping in a small, privately-owned, local business.
4. Pick up the litter on your street.
5. Mail a check to the charity of your choice.
6. Send a thank you note to someone who volunteers in your community.
7. Spend 30 minutes having a “who can be silliest?” contest with a child in your life.
8. Make a list of 100 things, big and small, you are thankful for.
9. Tell someone, “I’m sorry,” and mean it.
10. Save energy. BBQ. Invite a friend that you haven’t seen in far too long to join you.
The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.
Enjoy your weekend! See you next time. 🙂